Advantages of SK Cote® Controlled Release Fertilizer
SK Cote® Controlled Release Fertilizers are the most advanced fertilizer available in the market by utilizing a micro thin polymer coating film to encapsulate high quality water soluble fertilizers. SK Cote® Controlled Release Fertilizer is one of the highest efficiency fertilizer in the market. The advantages of SK Cote® Controlled Release Fertilizer are as follows:
- Fertilizer burn is not a problem with controlled release fertilizers even at high rates of application.
- Fertilizers are released at a controlled rate throughout the season. Therefore plants are able to take up most of the NPK macronutrients without waste by leaching.
- Increased yield due to matching the requirements of nutrition in plants to controlled release fertilizer release profile.
- Less frequent application of fertilizer is required.
- Uniform particle size allows for easier and precise mechanical distribution.
- Flexibility of release periods from 40 to 365 days at 25oC.
- Lower capital and labour outlay in horticultural/agricltural crop production.
- Reduced nutrient loss via leaching and run-offs thus reducing environmental damage.
- No seed or seedling damage from high concentration of salts as in traditional fertilizers.
- Leaf burn from heavy rates of surface-applied fertilizers becomes less of an issue.
- Improved storage and handling properties of fertilizer materials.
- Product differentiation resulting in improved market potential.
- Reduced Greenhouse Gas emissions from transportation of fertilizers.
Compared to other technologies such as Slow Release Fertilizers, inhibitors, and traditional NPK fertilizers, SK Cote® Controlled Release Fertilizers are the most advanced plant nutrient delivery system available in the market. SK Cote® Controlled Release Fertilizers have been tried and tested in several countries on several crops with good results.
To understand more how SK Cote® Controlled Release Fertilizer works please visit here https://www.skspecialties.com.my/how-it-works/
If you wish to contact us please visit here https://www.skspecialties.com.my/contact-us