Agriculture Research Station for Wet-Field Paddy
Trial design: RCBD (Random Completely Block Design)
Plot size: 5m X 5m plot
Replication: 4 replicates
Method: Direct seeding
Date sown: 12 November 2015
Date harvested: 24 February 2016
- T1 – Control (No Fertilizer)
- T2 – Traditional fertilizer. Urea 227kg/ha, TSP 90kg/ha, MOP 102kg/ha. 4 applications at 15, 30, 50 and 75 days.
- T3 – 50% SK Cote Single 43-0-0+TE as urea replacement applied at 0 day. TSP and MOP as per T2.
- T4 – 100% SK Cote Single 43-0-0+TE as urea replacement applied at 0 day. TSP and MOP as per T2.
- T5 – 50% SK Cote Precise 23-9-13+TE at 228kg/ha applied at 0 days.
- T6 – 100% SK Cote Precise 23-9-13+TE at 456kg/ha applied at 0 days.
- T7 – 50% SK Cote Precise 23-9-13+TE with microbes at 228kg/ha applied at 0 days.
|Treatment||Average Net Weight (kg/ha)||% Increase over control|
SK Cote increased yields for all treatments much significantly compared to the subsidy fertilizer. Best performance was T7 that is SK Cote Precise 23-9-13+TE with microbes applied one shot at the time of direct seeding. It was noted that the with the 1 shot application, there was significant savings in labor too.